Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Welcome all, to the Busan International Conference Headquarters, located in the beautiful city of Busan, Warzone Asia. For those of you visiting Warzone Asia for the first time, the Embassy if Busan is our foreign affairs headquarters. All matters related to interregional affairs will be conducted in the Embassy of Busan sub forum. You are also welcome to join in our general discussion or debate WA policy. Because this council is made up of Warzone diplomats, all attendees are automatically entitled to honorary citizenship, should they choose to apply.

For those of you who missed or skipped over the invite telegram:
Invite Telegram wrote:There has been a renewed push in our region for further integration of the native-controlled warzones under a single unified government. Therefore I would like to invite all of you to a Pan-Warzone cooperation summit at the Busan International Council Headquarters on our offsite forums to discuss the future of the warzones.
I believe that even if we do not agree on a plan of integration now, it would do well to have such a sign of cooperation between the native Warzone governments for the world community at large, and would help further the notion that warzones are more than merely playgrounds for the powerful GP militaries.
In order to respond, please either telegram myself, or join our offsite forums and announce yourself there. If you feel anyone important in your regional government or community has been left out, please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may add them to the list.

Specific topics on Warzone cooperation will be set shortly. You are also free to raise any topic for discussion. Keep in mind that this is an open forum, and so sensitive military information should be avoided.

In the meantime, please relax, enjoy some of our finest Asian cuisine and refreshments, and introduce yourself to the other attendees.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Conference sign in: Announce yourself here

Post by Arekrya on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Thank you for your hospitality, Warzone Asia! I'm Arekrya, president of Warzone Africa.
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Apulita on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Greetings all, I am delegate and governor of Warzone Europe. Thank you for your hospitality, I look forward to the conference.

Apulita

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Hai! I'm Llamas, Vice-Chairman of Lazarus and ambassador to WZ Asia. I'm also the writer of its constitution, and have a bit of experience in GP.

BTW, Arekrya, sorry that I stopped writing a constitution for WZ Africa, it's just that I realized it might be redundant if this is successful. If it's not, I'll begin writing as soon as the negotiations end.

*begins slurping chicken+noodle soup* Thanks for teh noms, Campbell! Wait... Campbell made chicken and noodle soup, and it's delicious! We should put this in cans and sell it all over the country!
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekrya on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 pm

WZAF understands llamas, it's your choice to help out anyway!
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Llamas wrote:*begins slurping chicken+noodle soup* Thanks for teh noms, Campbell! Wait... Campbell made chicken and noodle soup, and it's delicious! We should put this in cans and sell it all over the country!
But then we'd be dirty capitalists. We need to can it and then distribute free soup to the proletariat!  geek 

On a slightly more serious note, it is great to see a turnout from most of the native governments already. If anyone has a topic they want to delve into immediately, feel free to start a new topic. Otherwise I intend to wait probably another day to let everyone respond in their own time.

For a little preview, here is a taste of the topics we will hopefully be covering:

• Possible pan-Warzone constitution, and what it would cover
  • Finalizing the official status of mutual defense and aid between the WZs
  • Feasibility of military integration into a single operational command hierarchy for common defense of the warzones
  • Unifying and establishing native governments in remaining warzones
  • Regional identity and culture, and how integration fits in
  • Structure and organization of future summits
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisisies on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Crisisies, the current delegate and Prime Minister of Warzone Airspace. I'm very happy about the unification of the Warzones.

Crisisies

Back to top Go down

Post by Velkon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello, everyone! Vice President of Warzone Africa here Very Happy
Velkon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Hey everyone, Ancian here. Defensive and Internal Minister for Warzone Europe.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Seeing as how we have delegations from the Warzones of Africa, Airspace, Asia, and Europe, I believe that it would be good to continue. The only remaining Warzones, Australia and Sandbox, have no native communities capable of sending delegations.
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Llamas wrote:Seeing as how we have delegations from the Warzones of Africa, Airspace, Asia, and Europe, I believe that it would be good to continue. The only remaining Warzones, Australia and Sandbox, have no native communities capable of sending delegations.
Indeed. If no one beats me to it I'll start a brainstorming thread after dinner to discuss what each of our regions wants and doesn't want from a pan-Warzone constitution.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frederick William II on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Frederick William II, Lord High Commissioner of Warzone Europe. My apologies for my recent spell of inactivity :/

Frederick William II

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sari on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Vairikai Sari signing, ex-Empress of Warzone Asia and current Vice-Chairwoman.
Lady Sari
Admin

http://warzoneasiaofnspr.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Velkon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:06 pm

So, are we going to be working out some 'Warzone Confederation' type thing, while still retaining a "good" (can't think of a better word) deal of sovereignty? Sounds like a cool idea.
Velkon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisisies on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:18 pm

I'd like it. Airspace itself needs a sort of trust if we were raided (again). We aren't that strong in numbers yet. In terms of a Confederation, I'd love to work all of you as I'm sure my fellow nations will be as well.

Crisisies

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekrya on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Agreed, Africa is weak right now too, and a "confederation" would be helpful
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Ismailiyah on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 am

Hie evetyone, Ismailiyah, minister of foreign affairs and minister of defence here. Looks like quite a lots been going on recently! On topic of a united warzone state, my one suggestion would be to get a major power, like lazarus, to officially recognise us and declare themselves our...patron so to speak. A cool name would be the federal states of the united warzones.
Minister Ismailiyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Apulita on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 am

So it'll act kinda like the European Union mixed with a dash of NATO militarily?

Apulita

Back to top Go down

Post by Frederick William II on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 am

Apulita wrote:So it'll act kinda like the European Union mixed with a dash of NATO militarily?

That's along the lines of what I had been thinking as well. Something along the lines of the UN/EU in terms of coordinated central governance while retaining sovereign states, and then the required defense of another Warzone that NATO brings.

I had also played with the idea, several months ago when I attempted to draft a charter, of including non-Warzone regions who are interested in being a part of the Pan-Warzone Union. They would hold, I had decided, lesser weight in terms of voting, etc. An analogy I can quickly come up with would be like the UN Security Council, where the Warzones would be like the permanent members with veto power.

Frederick William II

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisisies on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 am

That's interesting. Ismailiyah, I'm pretty sure the West Pacific would recognize us. They are little more friendly than the other powers.

Crisisies

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekrya on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 am

I would think Lazarus would be the easiest, considering that they already recognize Warzone Asia
Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:57 pm

TEP has also applied for an embassy with us, though we haven't yet reciprocated. And Lazarus has been great, partly thanks to an excellent ambassador and advocate.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 pm

I think this should be united military and political thing. Not a united wz goverment.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancian on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 pm

And the International Northern Union would recognize us.

Ancian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Okay, but who would administer the Warzones without native governments? Would we assign governors? Martial law? Or would the political body that oversees defense also govern the remaining WZs.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top