Introductions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 pm

As the name implies, this is the thread for introductions. Say as much or as little about yourself as you like.

As my continued theme of names has hinted at, my name is indeed Campbell. IRL, it is my first name, but is a historical family name.
For my nation name, it comes about from the Scottish Clan Campbell (of which I'm descended). In my alternate history, they got booted out of Scotland and united Scottish settlements in Scandinavia under one banner. A lot of people (including my national leader) still have "Campbell" or some variation in their name. I'm still working out how they got from Scandinavia to Asia, but that's another story.

At any rate, I like to say that a nuclear attack on NYC, while not being immediately deadly, would be of concern, which is my roundabout way of saying I live in the Northeastern United States. Outside of NS, I enjoy strategy games and plotting world domination. Officially I go to school, but in practice, due to multiple chronic health conditions, I miss quite a lot.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Leningrad Union on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Hey, it's Leningrad Union here. I joined the forums so I can help the growth and prosperity of this new people's republic. You can call me Erik if you want, for it is my IRL first name.

Leningrad Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:Hey, it's Leningrad Union here. I joined the forums so I can help the growth and prosperity of this new people's republic. You can call me Erik if you want, for it is my IRL first name.

It's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leningrad Union on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 am

Chancellor Campbell II wrote:
Leningrad Union wrote:Hey, it's Leningrad Union here. I joined the forums so I can help the growth and prosperity of this new people's republic. You can call me Erik if you want, for it is my IRL first name.

Thanks. Smile

Is there a place where I can apply for citizenship?
Leningrad Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkadelia on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 am

Hello, friends.

I am Funkadelia. I came here because I'm interested in seeing this community grow.

I like all sorts of music. Any kind of music, really, I just need some kind in my life all the time.

In NS, I am currently the Vice-Chairman of the People's Republic of Lazarus, and have been in Nationstates for just over two years. Funkadelia just celebrated its second birthday a couple of weeks ago!
Funkadelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Leningrad Union on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 am

Funkadelia wrote:Hello, friends.

I am Funkadelia. I came here because I'm interested in seeing this community grow.

I like all sorts of music. Any kind of music, really, I just need some kind in my life all the time.

In NS, I am currently the Vice-Chairman of the People's Republic of Lazarus, and have been in Nationstates for just over two years. Funkadelia just celebrated its second birthday a couple of weeks ago!
It's good to see a fellow Lazarene.
Leningrad Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:31 am

Leningrad Union wrote:

Thanks. Smile

Is there a place where I can apply for citizenship?
That is an excellent question. We haven't as yet needed to set up an application for citizens. The policy has been that residents can vote in referendums, those registered on the forums can vote in the politburo. Seeing the sudden uptick in forum traffic, we may implement such a policy soon. If it changes, everyone already here will be grandfathered in with the old system.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 am

Funkadelia wrote:Hello, friends.

Great to have you on board. And congratulations to the people of Funkadelia on their national holiday.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkadelia on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Thank you for the well wishes Smile
Funkadelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sari on Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi I am back sorry for being gone so long!
Lady Sari
Admin

http://warzoneasiaofnspr.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello,

I am the ambassador for Great Zimbabwe! Would someone please inform me on the protocols for the establishment of an embassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Zimbabwe Ezweni wrote:Hello,

I am the ambassador for Great Zimbabwe! Would someone please inform me on the protocols for the establishment of an embassy?
First, I have to go behind the curtain and establish the policy. Second, you have to follow it. Very Happy 

Seriously though, I was just about put up a thread detailing our application process. I will get to it.
EDIT: Done. Applications are in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Section under the palace of Beijing
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Zimbabwe Ezweni wrote:Hello,

First, I have to go behind the curtain and establish the policy. Second, you have to follow it. Very Happy 

Seriously though, I was just about put up a thread detailing our application process. I will get to it.
EDIT: Done. Applications are in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Section under the palace of Beijing
Okay great!

Back to top Go down

Post by jordsindia on Mon May 05, 2014 12:25 am

Hi, it's Jordsindia of Lazarus!

Just here for to support and promote fun!
jordsindia

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamas on Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 am

Hi, I'm Llamas of Lazarus. I"m very awesome. :3
Llamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Mon May 05, 2014 9:11 am

Llama wrote:Hi, I'm Llamas of Lazarus. I"m very awesome. :3
I would expect no less of someone called Llamas. Welcome
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sari on Tue May 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Sorry everyone just reworking the forum a little bit! Everything should be done soon. I hope this has not caused any problems.
Lady Sari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello! I was an official under the Empire of Warzone Asia and I served on the Dayimos Council then as Prime Minister during the end.

After an extended absence from NationStates I have returned to once again help lead our glorious People's Republic to power!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sari on Tue May 06, 2014 10:38 pm

the Arch-Magister wrote:Hello! I was an official under the Empire of Warzone Asia and I served on the Dayimos Council then as Prime Minister during the end.

After an extended absence from NationStates I have returned to once again help lead our glorious People's Republic to power!

hello and welcome!
Lady Sari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Tue May 06, 2014 10:49 pm

the Arch-Magister wrote:Hello! I was an official under the Empire of Warzone Asia and I served on the Dayimos Council then as Prime Minister during the end.

It seems that, one by one, all of the great leaders from the old empire have found their way back to Warzone Asia to help it rise once again. Welcome back.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 10:51 pm

It seems that, one by one, all of the great leaders from the old empire have found their way back to Warzone Asia to help it rise once again. Welcome back.
Indeed who else besides Sari? Also I would like to go on the Popular Historical Commission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sari on Tue May 06, 2014 10:52 pm

It would seem so. Welcome aboard. I will be making a thread for that soon.
Lady Sari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 pm

the Arch-Magister wrote:

Indeed who else besides Sari? Also I would like to go on the Popular Historical Commission.
Sorry, just you and Sari so far. It's only been in the last several days with the influx of attention from Lazarus that our permanent population has surpassed more than a dozen or so. So two seems like a lot, comparatively. It's an exiting time to be in Warzone Asia.
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Bodobol here, jumping on the Laz Puppet Train. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Campbell II on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:33 pm

All aboard! Woot-woot!
Chancellor Campbell II
Admin